So I’ve completely missed January and now we’re 4 days into February!! I’m so disappointed in myself. I’ve had a lot going on in my personal life but that’s no excuse. I’ve had time…bags of it. I’ve just not had any motivation to read.
The books here are going to different because some will be affiliated with the reading challenge I’ve set for myself courtesy of PopSugar. My challenge books will be identifiable by each prompt category e.g. A book recommended by a librarian.
- A Book Recommended by a Librarian – CHALLENGE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- You Loved Me at My Darkest – Evie Harper & Becky Johnson
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
- Three Men and a Maybe – Katey Lovell
- The Ashes of London – Andrew Taylor
- Little Deaths by Emma Flint
- The Gustav Sonata by Rose Tremain
- Shtum by Jem Lester
- Mr Rochester by Sarah Shoemaker
- Moranifesto by Caitlin Moran
- The Lure by S.W. Hubbard